Union County Public Schools is proud to utilize Volunteer Management System (VMS), the district's web-based volunteer system. With VMS, volunteers have access to their personal volunteer profiles. VMS gives volunteers the convenience of registering quickly and easily for school events.
To login to your volunteer profile, follow the steps below:
- To login, go to the Union County Public Schools website at www.ucps.k12.nc.us and view under Quick Links.
- Click the "Parents and Community".
- Then scroll down to "UCPS Links for Parents and Community Members"and click "UCPS Volunteers" listed in red. The VMS Home Page will appear.
- Click "Login" highlighted in blue.
- If you already established a username and password you may use it to log in.
- If you have not already established a username and password follow the steps below:
- Enter your Last Name and the last four digits of your social security number (lowercase with no spaces or apostrophes).
- Enter "ucps" for the password.
(If your name is John Doe and your SSN is 123-45-6789)
- When you have entered the information, the system will ask for a new username, password and email address. After entering an email address, the system will send an email to confirm your email account.
A confirmation email will be forward to you by the Volunteer Management System. This process may take several minutes. Open your email and click the "link"for confirmation of registration. The Volunteer Management System (VMS) Home Page screen will appear. Click "Display my current application" and update your information.
For assistance you may contact email@example.com
Union County Public Schools will maintain strict, professional confidentiality regarding the Volunteer Management System. In addition, Union County Public Schools has taken steps to maintain the highest level of security.